Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sweet Potatoes


Ok, so we're going a little nuts on the posts today. It was a busy weekend. We decided that it's now ok for Jude to try baby food. Grandma gave us a food processor, so I decided to be Martha Stuart and make my own baby food. First food: SWEET POTATOES. I cooked and cooked and cooked them last night. (Who ever would have thought it would take so long to make sweet potatoes soft.) Then I pureed them. Then I put them in an ice cube tray to freeze them. We tried 1 cube today just for practice. Jude didn't seem to mind at all. He ate almost all of it. He probably would have, but I didn't want to stuff him too full. He seemed to get the hang of it right away. He only made a couple bad faces. Hopefully daddy will have the video ready soon. In a few days we will probably try bananas.

No comments: