Saturday, June 30, 2007

There's someone in my head but it's not me

For all you Pink Floyd fans out there...Wish You Were There...
For our anniversary (12 Years July 1st) Rog and I went to see Roger Waters in concert last night. It was a sold out show (as far as we could tell). We were in the nosebleeds again, but this time we were in the far back so we didn't have to crane our necks to see. All I have to say is, "Far out, man." And I wasn't smokin' nothin'. I did inhale a few choice fumes from the person directly in front of me, though. It was a truly amazing show.

I can't believe 12 years have gone by. Sometimes it seems too much like
you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
racing around to come up behind you again.
The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
shorter of breath and one day closer to death...

Don't let too much time get away. (Thank you, Roger Waters and Pink Floyd, for your always inpirational lyrics.)

No comments: