Friday, October 03, 2008

Sorry, long time, no post


Now that I'm at home recovering from my surgery, I should have lots of time to update my blog. I've been reading the Twilight series and that seems to be taking up most of my time. It feels better to recline, anyway. I just have to move to make sure by butt doesn't completely die. I thought I'd at least post a couple items. The first is a pick of the massive spider that built this giant web on the north side of the house. It was actually 2 webs that stretched from the house to the tree. It had a lot of the neighbor kids freaked out. The spiders around here have just gone nuts. There is a spider that built a web in front of the house by the door. Eli has taken to calling him "Mr Spider." He talks to Mr Spider every day when he comes home. Freaky. The pick is really blurry, but you get the idea of how big he is. It was a breezy day and I just couldn't get the camera to focus.

After I photographed Mr Spider, I shot some of Jude the Speed Demon on 3 wheels. By far his favorite thing to do these days is to ride that tricycle.




No comments: