
Rog says "I love You" with steak

Christmastime moon

There is a gingerbread house under all that icing.




I'm dreaming of a "Transformers" Christmas!

Yeah, I know, it was a week ago. What a rushed holiday. Jude ran a fever the 4 days before Christmas, so we delayed our trip back to GI by one day. It's the first time ever we got to spend Christmas morning at our own house and Santa got to leave presents under our own tree. Jude was the first to wake up. I sent him in to Eli's room and told him he needed to wake up his brother. I told him to say "Merry Christmas." He stood by Eli's bed and lightly touched Eli and said, "Berry Chrismas, Berry Chrismas, Berry Chrismas!" What a great memory to have!
We visited grandma and grandpa Hird where Sadie chased the cat and freaked her out. She literally climbed the wall. My mom had to pry her off, there are probably permanent claw marks on the wall. That's Sadie's payback for a couple years ago when my grandma's cat cornered her and bit her. She ended up with an infection. Way to go Sadie!
Then we went to the Kosmicki family gathering (Roger's mom's side) for an evening meal and lots and lots of cousins, uncles and aunts. On the trek home the next morning we stopped in Lincoln at the Arby's on the 27th St. exit and saw Leah (now 11), Jason, Tammy (his girlfriend) and Abby (her daughter). Whew! That was a lot for 24 hours.
2 comments:
wow! Roger let the boys play with his TRANSFORMERS?
No, Roger gave the boys their own transformers so they'd STOP playing with his.
Post a Comment