We started off by checking into our hotel, where our front desk attendant, aptly named Eli, checked us in. Then dinner at El Maguey with the Boyes and off to Blue Springs BMX for a little racing.
Saturday, instead of Worlds of Fun/Oceans of Fun (way too hot for that) we set out for Summit Waves - an outdoor waterpark not unlike Coco Keys and A LOT cheaper than Oceans of Fun. We finished the evening by grilling at the Boye's playing some Rock Band. I tested my drum skills for the first time on an Anthrax song (Caught in a Mosh). I made it through with 60% - yeah!
Sunday, we headed to Downtown KC for some authentic BBQ at Arthur Bryants then off to Science City for some fun. Enjoy pics below!

He ended up bringing home a Third Place trophy (circa 1988 - we think theymust recycle old trophies. We found it odd, but Eli thought it was the coolest
thing. He said, "Daddy, were you alive in 1988?" Too funny!


Custard at Custard's Last Stand. Warning: brightly colored red, blueand yellow ice cream WILL make you poo green for at least 2 days.
Thank goodness I had plain old vanilla.











The only disappointment was that the Sky Bike wasout of commission so Eli didn't get to ride it. He was too
short to ride last time we came : (













1 comment:
Jude and Eli,
Boy, it looks like you two had a really cool time this week-end,I would have had a really good time,if I could have been there with you.
Congratulations on that trophy,Eli
really,really good job.
We love you two.
grandpa & grandma
Post a Comment